Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates and is the largest. It is a major global transport hub for many cargos and passengers. The economy of Dubai totally relies on the revenues that are generated from aviation, tourism, trade, financial services and real estate.
The hot desert climate is found in Dubai. The summers are humid, hot and windy in Dubai with an average temperature of around 41 degree C which lows around 30 degree C overnight. August is the hottest month. Most of the days are sunny during the year. As comparative to summers, winters are cool with an average temperature of C which reduces to 14 degree C overnight. The coldest month of Dubai is January. The summers of Dubai are well known for the high humidity level.
Top attractions in Dubai:
- Burj Khalifa: Burj Khalifa is the most famous of the s point of interest and is the tallest building in the world. The views across this are beautiful. Here, the nighttime visits are the popular ones with the photographer due to the city light panorama of the city. Beautifully designed gardens are present wrapping Burj Khalifa. Also, Dubai fountains are also here and are one of the tallest performing fountains.
- Dubai Mall: It is the premier mall of the city and provides the entry to the Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa. Gaming zone, ice-skating rink and cinema complex are available there for the purpose of entertainment. There is an endless opportunity for eating and shopping. Special events are conducted every now and then in the mall like fashion shows and live music.
- Sheikh Zayed Road: It is a wide, eight-lane highway which is rimmed with chrome, steel high-rises and towering glass along its entire length. This road is well considered as best for the ground vantage point of the perfect skyscraper view in Dubai.
- Dubai Aquarium: This is one of the top tourist attraction of the city. 140 species of sea life are found in the Aquarium. Here, you can walk through the tunnels of the aquarium by entering in the underwater zoo. There are different activities through which you can take a closer look at the sea life and glass bottom boat tours is famous. You can also do cage snorkeling and shark diving.
- Mall of the Emirates: This mall is also one of the famous malls of Dubai which has the facility of Ski Dubai inside. A cinema complex and family entertainment center with numerous rides are available for kids and adults. The opportunities for shopping are boundless. The eating options are good enough and offer every cuisine of the world.
It is, therefore, recommended by Travelddiscont.uk to take customized packages and avail them in order to take the benefits and just go ahead with your trip.